Reading ? if you would have ask me what importance it was when I was eight years old; I don’t know what I would have answer? Following hero throught their adventure, going to the confine of every world possible and impossible, falling in love (again and over again), taking risk even if you don’t know what the outcomes will be, experience sadness over everyone left behind. This is the life of a reader but throught the years reader do not consider book only a physical object; they treat them as old friends they go back to. Here some of the lesson of what I learn throught the years as a reader and hope that everyone can at least experience them once in their life.
1) You decide whether you are the hero of story even if you do not think you have all the criteria.
2) Doing the right thing doesn’t mean you are not scare but you did it anyway.
3) Love and Hope is the savior of our humanity.
4) Love is a miracle when between two people. Something precious that have no eyes, no judgement.
5) Risk is a part of life and you have to take them to live.
6) The world is never as dark as you imagine there is always some light every where; just have to open you’re eyes wide open.
For a reader books are a way to experience life or millions of it, no matter where they are. This the power of a reader and the magic of book; like a light shining throught darkness.